Truth, Temperance, and Tolerance
Our Zeta Rho Chapter of Theta Chi Fraternity at the University of Kentucky was re-established in December of 2011 with a simple mission, to establish an organization committed to returning fraternity life to its initial purpose. We have done this by fostering a brotherhood of men who embrace the balance between scholarship, athletics, and service. It is our goal to not only make each other better men, but to make our community better as a whole. We welcome you to this site whether you are a potential new member, alumnus seeking involvement, current brother, or a friend of the fraternity.
Our nationals put it best, as Theta Chis, we value the following:
- True Friendship; we extend an “Assisting Hand” to one another; we seek to exact harmony and prevent strife among our members
- The primacy of Alma Mater; we are loyal students and alumni for life
- The promotion of knowledge and the advancement of culture
- The virtues of Truth, Temperance,and Tolerance
- The usefulness of our Fraternity; we seek the mutual benefit and improvement of all our members and strive to serve our country and our fellow man