As brothers of Theta Chi, we mean it when we say that our brotherhood is for life. Whether you were a member of Zeta Rho or another chapter, we invite you to follow the link on the top of the page and reach out to us, we would love to hear from you! Your impact as an alumnus of Theta Chi is limitless. We are growing rapidly here at Zeta Rho and look forward to reconnection with you!
How you can help:
- Attend events directed to alumni members by our chapter.
- Register with our Alumni Database by clicking on the link at the top of the page. By doing this, you will be able to stay in regular contact with the Zeta Rho Chapter.
- Donate to our philanthropy events such as UK wide Dance Blue, G.I. Theta Chi or our Sacred Purpose event, "Shake the Stress Fest".
- Recommend a potential new member to our chapter by following the link at the top of the page.
- Volunteer to help! We welcome the assistance of all alumni in carrying out our goals as a chapter.
For more information regarding alumni involvement, contact our Alumni Co-Chairs, Alex Berger (502-432-0562) or Drew Whitworth (502-517-1530).
Alumni from old Zeta Rho speak during our Alumni Weekend celebration